Saturday, August 06, 2005


Dreams of the Shaman:

Somewhere! In my Mind::

My mind is burning, but no where to be found is the water to drown this fire call desire.

Once I was a free man, that smile at other who put them self in bonds of passion, yet now I find

myself a bird in the same cage.

Glory to he who cast of all chains of bondage, who realize that desire is a medicine that kills.

With heavy heart that is hallow by that which is unattainable, I find myself in the same condition

as a poor man watching the rich eat, to he who is hungry how sweet smell the meat.


I stand now upon a mountain early in the morn, with my mind far across the valley where the

cocos crow. In this valley full of mist, my mind is lost, it rolls across the valley floor .

From my perch high upon th mountain I watch, early morning mist and rain, oh what a lonely

sound.
I rejoice in this feeling, and with a flame burning in my heart, a desire that permeates all

consciousness, dreams of bitter joy and sweet pains, the brides of dawn have given to me a

divine gift, a gift of near perfection.

They have given to me a breath of immortality, tho not yet consecrated.

Still the flame burn in my heart for life. I stand now and understand that I would be a shadow of

god's shadow.

I perceive the earth dress in garment of gold, with a crown of pure white, and standing beside her,

my friend death who wears a veil of indifference.


With black mantle of silence he has planted the bones of the dead. Consigning them to a still

more mute like destiny.

Yes I would marry life, but have found in my place death the groom and life already his

ceremonial bride.